Terms and Conditions for animal encounters, ZOOM encounters and Keeper for a Day bookings
Prior to booking any behind the scenes encounters, Symbio Wildlife Park must be made aware of any disability that;
• may prevent someone from understanding directions
• could result in unpredictable behaviour that may cause a threat to the safety of our animals, or staff.
• or that interferes with a person’s mobility.
Participants must be completely able to understand and follow any directions given to them by our Zookeepers during their encounter.
• Participants must be mobile enough to walk without assistance.
• Additional medical conditions that warrant non-participation include, but are not limited to, fever, cold and flu symptoms, chest infections, cold sores, skin rashes or irritations, diarrhoea and chicken pox. These can pose a threat to the health and welfare of our animals.
In the event of non-disclosure, the purchaser will accept full responsibility and associated costs involved/incurred directly arising from any omission of details.
For further information on encounters which may be suitable for a participant with any of the above conditions, please contact our friendly guest services team on (02) 4294 1244 to discuss further, so we can ensure the best experience possible and alleviate any disappointment on the day.
• Participants must meet the minimum age requirements as directed on the website.
• Enclosed shoes, long shorts/pants and long sleeves are recommended to be worn during encounters.
• An Indemnity form will be provided at the time of admission. Participants under 18 years of age not accompanied by their parent will be required to have the Indemnity form signed by a parent or legal guardian.
• Check-in time for encounter participants is 10 minutes prior to the encounter time.
• Encounters are dependent on weather and animal welfare.
Additional Keeper for a Day Terms and Conditions;
Keeper for a Day bookings require a minimum of 14 days’ notice.
Weather protection is highly recommended for Keeper for a Day experiences as the experience will be largely outdoors.