Phone : (02) 4294 1244 Email : email@example.com Address : 7-11 Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Helensburgh NSW 2508, Sydney Australia Open: Daily from 9.30am
Symbio provides University Vocational Placements for students completing relevant University degrees and looking for practical work experience within the Zoo Keeping industry.
Placements are for 10 days (Monday – Friday over two consecutive weeks), with limited positions available throughout the year. Placements will involve hands on Zoo Keeping related tasks, across each section within the park.
Please note; University Vocational Placement does not provide access to any zoo related Veterinary experiences.
APPLICANTS FOR UNIVERSITY VOCATIONAL WORK PLACEMENT SHOUD MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be of 18 years or older.
Placement period of 10 days, out of school holiday trade.
Hours 7.30am – 4.30pm and work in all weathers (rain, hail or shine)
Ability to work unsupervised.
Ability to perform physical tasks.
Ability to follow direction.
Ability to communicate clearly and consciously.
1. Submit an online application, ensuring to fill out all details.
2. Successful applicants will be contacted to organise a 10 minute interview.
– Applicants will be subject to Working with Children and Police Check Clearance following successful interview.
3. Successful interviewees will be contacted to organise a 10 day Vocational Placement.
4. Those completing Vocational Placement are to provide the following on the first day of placement;
– Relevant vaccination records.
– 2x passport photos
– A $100.00 payment to cover the costs of relevant application checks, training and administration. This payment is non refundable.
TO APPLY PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BELOW: