IMPORTANT NOTICE – BOOKING SYSTEM ISSUE (refunded amounts, re-drawn funds)
It has been identified there was an issue with our booking system provider whereby all online purchases were incorrectly refunded between the period of 05th December – 25th December 2022. If you see what is perceived as a refund in your bank account, and/or a secondary redraw, please note that this is the sale being activated again and is not Symbio Wildlife Park taking additional money from your account, nor a cyber security concern.
Your personal credit card information is not stored by Symbio Wildlife Park at any stage through the transaction.
We can confirm that tickets, gift cards, and bookings, purchased within this period have all remained active, and there is nothing additional that needs to be complete.
For further information, or if you require further support surrounding this matter, please email our Guest Services team at; firstname.lastname@example.org
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
PLEASE READ THIS PRIOR TO SUBMITTING ENQUIRIES!
- Are you open today? Yes. We are open every day of the year (except Christmas Day) from 9.30am – 5pm. Our hours do not change on public holidays or any other day.
- How much is entry to Symbio? Please click on the get tickets button to see all prices!
- My gift voucher has expired can I still use it? Symbio Gift Vouchers & Gift Cards are valid for three years from the date of purchase. If your card has expired and it has been three years since purchase, then unfortunately it is no longer valid for use here at Symbio.
- I received an entry ticket as a present but it has expired, can I still use it? Entry tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. If your entry ticket has expired, then unfortunately it is no longer valid for use here at Symbio.
- COVID – I have tested positive for COVID what do I do? (party, behind-the-scenes, junior keeper camp), can I change the dates? With the ever-changing landscape around COVID-19, as long as you advise us prior to the time of booking, we can work with you on alternative dates.
- Is my Season Pass still valid? Your Season Pass is valid for 12 months. We added 15 weeks to all Season Passes to cover the time we closed during the Covid-19 lockdown. Example: If your pass was set to expire on 1 October 2022, it now expired on 14 December 2022
- ACCEPTING ANIMALS – I have a pet that needs a new home can I bring it in? Due to quarantine and safety measures in place to ensure our animals remain disease-free, no we do not accept pets or unwanted animals here at Symbio.
- INJURED ANIMALS – I found an injured animal on the road can I bring it in? Please take the animal to your closest vet. We do not have veterinary services on-site.
If your inquiry hasn’t been answered above, is urgent in nature, or regarding bookings please contact our Guest Services Team who are available on;
Ph: (02) 4294 1244
International: +61 2 4294 1244
Or fill out the contact form below!
7-11 Lawrence Hargrave Dr, Helensburgh NSW 2508
Open daily: 9:30am – 5pm except Christmas Day
For all Sponsorship/Donation Requests please follow the below link: