We will respond as promptly to your inquiry as we can, usually within 48 hours.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Are you open today? Yes. We are open every day of the year (except Christmas Day) from 9.30am – 5pm. Our hours do not change on public holidays, or any other day.
- How much is entry to Symbio? Please click on the get tickets button to see all prices!
- My gift voucher has expired can I still use it? Symbio Gift Vouchers & Gift Cards are valid for three years from the date of purchase. If your card has expired and it has been three years since purchase, then unfortunately it is no longer valid for use here at Symbio.
- I received an entry ticket as a present but it has expired, can I still use it? Entry tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. If your entry ticket has expired, then unfortunately it is no longer valid for use here at Symbio.
- COVID – I have to self-isolate and cannot make my booking (party, behind-the-scenes, junior keeper camp), can I change dates? With the ever changing landscape around COVID-19, as long as you advise us prior to the time of booking, we can work with you on alternative dates.
- Is my Season Pass still valid? Your Season Pass is valid for 12months. We added 15 weeks to all Season Passes to cover the time we closed during the Covid-19 lockdown. Example: If your pass was set to expire on 1 October 2021, it now expired on 14 January 2022
- DINE & DISCOVER VOUCHERS – I am having trouble redeeming my Discover Voucher online! Not a problem!
– If you are having trouble redeeming it online, simply show it at entry and we can process it in person.
– If you have redeemed it online and have not received your email with your $25 Discount Code, please check your Junk and Spam emails first.
– If you are having trouble redeeming the $25 Discount Code you received via email in our Online checkout, please ensure you are using the code found below the QR Code and not your Service NSW Discover CODE.
– It isn’t allowing me to redeem additional tickets! You can only redeem one voucher per person, per pay, per business. To redeem a second voucher, please try again tomorrow.
– My friend sent me a screenshot of their Discover Voucher to use and it isn’t working? That is is because Service NSW App updates their Alphanumerical Codes associated with Discover Vouchers every ten minutes to alleviate sharing of Discover Vouchers between family and friends.
- ACCEPTING ANIMALS – I have a pet that needs a new home can I bring it in? Due to quarantine and safety measures in place to ensure our animals remain disease-free, no we do not accept pets, or unwanted animals here at Symbio.
- INJURED ANIMALS – I found an injured animal on the road can I bring it in? Please take the animal to your closest vet. We do not have veterinary services on-site.
If your enquiry hasn’t been answered above, is urgent in nature, or regarding bookings please contact our Guest Services Team who are available on;
Ph: (02) 4294 1244
International: +61 2 4294 1244
Or fill out the contact form below!
7-11 Lawrence Hargrave Dr, Helensburgh NSW 2508
Open daily: 9:30am – 5pm except Christmas Day
Media and Marketing inquiries only
Marketing and Creative Services Manager
Ph: (02) 4294 1244
Please note: Sponsorship/Donation Requests are not to be sent to the Marketing Manager
For all Sponsorship/Donation Requests please follow the below link: